Hey there, followers!
First off, WOW! There are 51 of you now! We are shocked and floored because we never expected this little blog of goofiness to get this popular! Thank you so much! Unfortunately we are all poor so a giveaway is out of the question for the moment (although we would like to do one one day) but you have our most sincere and humble thanks!
Second off, we need your help! We posted last week about needing some questions for a project, but sadly we didn’t get any. So we thought that perhaps we were a little too vague. It’s cool, we understand. So we’re gonna focus on one thing for now:
We need questions, from you, to France.
Yes, you read that right, we want questions from you. From you, to France. Regular France, Fem!France, either France, whatever. We need questions to France. They can be specifically about France, they can be opinons of other Nations, they can ask for beauty and fashion tips, they can ask for advice on love, whatever. We need questions like you would ask France.
Now we are not suddenly turning into a gif-based ask blog. No, no, these are for another project. But we need questions for this project to work and we’d like to get them from you. We could looks some up or google some general questions, but we’d rather get them from you. That makes it more fun for you, it makes it more fun for us! We’ll look through them and use as many as possible. This will be an on going project, so if you don’t get your question used for the first installment, don’t worry! There’s a good chance that it’ll get used in a future installment.
So please, send us questions, from you to France. We promise that you’ll like what we’ve got planned!
ngh, did a lot of work over on the A Fraction of the Earth account today. Edit some things, added in a few new tags, got a few photosets ready. I have a lot more to get ready before I can just sit back and let it ride for a while, especially if we’re gonna bump the update to two days a week now. I updated some of the info on the informational pages. I played around with some audio stuff for a new project we’re working on for the Fraction blog. I posted a post asking for our followers to send in asks, because for this to work, we need asks. But I got a lot done.
Still got a ton of photosets to finish adding comments and tags and explanations on. Some more editing on the informational pages to do, as well as some more video posts to get ready. And I need to play around with the audio some more, see about adding music in and if I can link from YourListen.com as an audio post and not just as a link. Need to work on making voices more distinct too. Mm, and I have some scripts to write.
Basically, if I’m not around here and it’s not a school day, it’s a good assumption for the next little while that I’m gonna be over there. So if you need me bug me on that account or on skype or facebook or text me or whatever.
Finished the Fem!Ger/Ita request for Zigzachs!
I went with the cuddling instead of dancing after all, because it was easier to draw a background with this theme.
It was really super fun to draw!
*Big gasp* Oh my gosh it’s so amazing and adorable! They look so comfy; even the dog on Feli is enjoying a nice nap! And the background photos are great too with how they’re organized, and what’s on them. High School or College sweethearts, perhaps? And the coloring is so soft and lovely which brings the drawing out so nicely! Oh, I just love everything about this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
What’s this? Aw, looks like Russia wanted to get some nice photographs with Canada and England. And these do look pretty good! But it looks like someone got left out…and I don’t think that America is going to stand for that for very long!
These photos were a lot of fun to take! Many thanks to vodkaplz for contacting us and wanting to do a photoshoot with us at Kamicon! It was a ton of fun and we were all super happy and flattered that she wanted to do this. She and the two others that were with her (Mod Ally apologizes for forgetting names!) were all so nice and that made this a blast!
Photographs taken at Kamicon Season 6 (2014)
Russia: Guest Vodkaplz
America: Mod Hamish
Fem!Canada: Mod Ally
2pEngland: Mod Laurie
Photographer(s): InvisibleMaple and Mod Hamish (last one only)
Please totally go check out Bramsky Photography on Deviant Art or Tumblr and give our awesome friends here a call (or whatever communication you wanna use) if you’re in need of someone to do a photoshoot! They’re pretty darn awesome!
I dunno how those super-fancy-sweet laptop and console and fandom merch giveaways work because I can barely even afford giving away pizza, but I’m gonna do it anyway because hella.
HI HELLO AND WELCOME. Here are the rules for this giveaway:
- You DON’T have to be following me. However, this giveaway is a thanks to all the people who have contributed to making the Hetalia fandom a great place to be. If you are an active Hetalia artist, author, or cosplayer (or any other kind of contributor), you may participate. I will be asking the winner to show me a proof of their active involvement in the fandom, okay? (Take “active” with a grain of salt, too).
- Likes don’t count, reblogs count. And please only reblog once!
- I’m gonna pay you a small pizza of your choice at the nearest pizza place, because I don’t like pizza, so I may as well make someone else happy.
- Giveaway is international, but make sure your pizza joint’s website is available in English or French. Or else I might end up buying you a dry crust with anchovies on it.
- BONUS: Everybody loves fries, right? Well, plot twist. If I follow YOU, and you win, I’ll buy you some fries/chips/potatoes/whatever to go with your pizza. (whatta plot twist, I am the Moffat of giveaway rules)
- I hope you weren’t craving your pizza right now, because the giveaway ends on March 11th 2014, at 11:59PM GMT-5. (I’ve always wanted to write that cause I mean, who the hell rushes to reblog at 11:58PM?)
- Winners must have their askbox open. Askbox closed is prize transposed. The winner will have 48 hours to get back to me. Deadline missed is winner dismissed.
- I’m gonna cancel this if there’s less than 30 reblogs (my posts have this uncanny ability to rack up 5 reblogs before they die off, sooo).
- Have a wonderful day! (:
hey guys since the creepy stories I post are so highly requested, I found more 2 sentence horror stories!
if you wanna read more creepy stories that will scar you for life click here
Oh I wasn’t going to sleep or anything like that
this is such stuff that insomniacs are made of
Okay, I’m sorry, maybe I’m weird but these things don’t scare me. I mean, I end up with explanations going through my head.
- "In all the time I’ve lived alone in this house, I swear to God that I’ve closed more doors then I’ve opened"—So close your windows so the wind stops blowing the doors open, get better doorknobs, and see if your foundation is leaning.
- "Growing up with cats and dogs I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone it is much more unsettling"—that’s because the cats and dogs kept rats and other vermin out of the house. Stop leaving food in your room and go buy another pet that’ll kill the rats. And maybe call an exterminator while you’re at it.
- "My wife woke me up last night to tell me that there was in intruder in our house. She was murdered by an intruder two years ago."—Either you’ve time traveled, you need medication, or your wife had a twin/look-alike. Or some combination thereof. Or you’re in a soap opera, in which case, it’s her evil twin so look out.
- "I always thought my cat had a staring problem—she always seemed fixed on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me."—you wear shiny hair clips and they reflect on the wall behind you. That’s what she’s looking at. That, or your cat has a lazy eye and it just looks like she’s looking behind you when she’s looking at you.
- "I woke up to hear knocking on glass. At first, I thought it was the window until I heard it come from the mirror again" One, there’s a wall behind your mirror. Tell your neighbors to stop rattling the walls enough that it shakes your mirror. Or, Two, you live in a Scooby-Doo type house and congrats, you found a secret passage. Now get a gun so when you open it the guy in the mask will think twice before trying to ‘haunt’ you.
- "She asked me why I was breathing so heavily. I wasn’t"—she just had really sensitive hearing and my normal breathing was driving her crazy. If she can’t adjust then this relationship is not going to work out. I mean, I can’t control how I breathe!
I’m sorry, I know that this probably ruins it for some of you, but I just can’t find these scary at all! I can get too much humor/logic out of them to make them scary.
Timeless Vixen Vintage
Somehow, some way, it’s that time again!
It seemed just yesterday (okay it was late December) that I was doing my 2000 follower giveaway. And yet, here we are, celebrating with another milestone. And how do I like celebrating my followers? Giving away things that help cosplayers :)
As I prepared my latest giveaway, my good friend isaisanisa reached an incredible 10,000 Followers! And her lovely girlfriend, caffeinatedqueer, just reached 5,000! Since we’re all friends in the real world (and make quite a Hellish family in the cosplay world ;D), we decided to band together and do a giveaway for ALL of our followers to celebrate these momentous milestones!
What you can win:
There are THREE prize groups. You will pick ONE!
This is the machine I started with almost ten years ago. I made all of my early costumes with it and it still works! It’s an extra I keep around for sewing parties or leather work when I need a non-computerized machine. Great for a costumer just starting out!
This is good for beginners, too! But veteran cosplayers will appreciate the travel-size of this machine. It’s great to bring along for cons for those quick hotel repairs so you don’t have to risk damaging your main machine just to have the security of knowing you can fix a costume on the go. And the sewing basket is great for taking your supplies to-go, too.
3.) $80 Worth of Sewing Supplies
Scissors, seam-rippers, pins, presser foots, organizers, tape measures or thread… if you’re not feeling one of the above prizes, you can pick out whatever loot you want pertaining to sewing or crafting. If it’s $80 combined or below and ships on Amazon Prime, it’s yours! There won’t be a whole lot of restriction on what’s allowed, just as long as it’s crafty and in the price range!
- Likes and Reblogs are both okie dokie! Only one each per person, though! A lot of people’s dashes were flooded when I allowed more than that so we’re keeping it 1/1 this time. One like, one reblog.
- You don’t need to be following any or all of us, but if you are, you’ll get a cosplay promo on my blog and probably an extra gift. I’m sure Isa will promo you, too!
- No giveaway blogs, I check. Side-blogs/fandom blogs/cosplay blogs are a-okay, just no prize-only blogs!
- Ask Box must be open. You must be okay with sending me your address. I’m no creeper and you can contact my past winners. I indeed deliver on my giveaways, no scams here! :)
- International Shipping: I can only go where Amazon goes on these items. If Amazon can’t get it to you without charging an arm and a leg, I can order from another site that will as long as the price is comparable. Some items are available on AmazonGlobal, so it shouldn’t be an issue.
Giveaway ends on March 13th, 2014 at 6:00PM EST (winner announced later that night). Please blog responsibly and GOOD LUCK!